Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › I have a problem
TOPIC: I have a problem
Created by: midagehippie
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not sure what I am looking for ..mainly to blow off some steam, I guess. Until kt long ago, I was always able to attract lovers. But...mother nature has NOT been so jkind to me over the past several years. The pandemic and a severe back problem, (have surgery scheduled for September), I have gained Ed about 30 pounds. Always in shape and svelte, but.. not so much these days.

I have the love of my life in my life now. She is an extremely young looking, sexy and desirable milf. Since we started swinging, so many men have wanted her. Up until the last two times we have met couples, it has always been a positive experience. But the last two times, it has been a total disaster. Both times, the husbands have wanted to fuck my lady, but their wives have wanted NOTHING to do with ME. In fact, the looks on the wife's faces have left me in horror, thinking that they would rather fucking DIE than to have to touch me

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Union City PA US
Username hidden
(31 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Union City PA US
Username hidden
(31 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: I have a problem
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.