Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Single Male Profile Writing Tips
TOPIC: Single Male Profile Writing Tips
Created by: TrainerXX
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is my third time on this site. I was on here before as ‘HungVet’, and one thing I’ve noticed is that as a single male, that has helped me in writing my profiles and getting results; is being detailed, thorough, and explicit. Skating out on information can hurt you in the lifestyle. And as a single male you may not get a fair shake when it comes to how your profile should look and what it should it contain. I’ve seen many profiles of couples and females with much less info and vague details, who have no problems finding playmates vs males with almost equal info and detail who are struggling to find someone. It’s just the way it is. But as a single male, it is best that you try to present yourself in detail in “black and white” on your profile. Include your interests, what your looking for, how you’re looking to get it, hobbies, fantasies, opinions, humor, likes, dislikes and physical description. By having a detailed presentation, you’re more than likely to have more prospects coming your way.

-TX

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Charleston SC US
Username hidden
(106 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Single Male Profile Writing Tips
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.