Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › NSA meeting with possible play (hosting questions)
TOPIC: NSA meeting with possible play (hosting questions)
Created by: curious_mo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello lovely people! So I am finding myself in this situation more often than before. I get contacted/contact couples who are interested in meeting in the near future. We set a date to meet for drinks 1st (which is, with the exception of Hotdates, always one of my requirements.) The thing is some couples don't like meeting at my place and prefer a hotel instead. I don't have a problem getting and paying for a hotel, but it seems to be an extra step to unnecessarily slow the momentum of a play date. Then there is the chance that the chemistry isn't right, which almost guaranteed a no refund on a perfectly nice and at times spendy hotel room in Seattle (I spent few unplanned nights at hotels after agreeing not to play for different reasons.) My suggestion to such couples is to exchange selfies and non nude body pics very close to the date, to at least get that screening out of the way. I am used to doing that for my meets anyway, so that people know what I look like that day. Do you agree with my solution, or am I accidentally putting others off? Cheers!

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Diamond CA US
Username hidden
(1 post)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Username hidden
(393 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4134 posts)

Seattle WA USA
Username hidden
(78 posts)

Seattle WA USA
Username hidden
(78 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1097 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4134 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: NSA meeting with possible play (hosting questions)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.