Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › How to Achieve Single Male Success, The Lose it
TOPIC: How to Achieve Single Male Success, The Lose it
Created by: kinkykd
Original Starting post for this thread:
More of a story than advice but.......

We met with a single guy this past week. Hubby and I met with him for a drink and decided we wanted to invite him back again to play. A few weeks passed between the two meeting due to hectic schedules. During the wait he was texting often, flirtatious, and focused. We met, had a little wine and conversation, and then played until all were satisfied.

The night was still young so we decided to go out to a couple of local bars. Being the night before Thanksgiving, all of the college kids were home. While out, this SM spent the whole evening checking out and commenting about how hot these girls are. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no ownership over this guy and couldn't care less if he wants to hit on girls half his age. But something about this just feels shitty. MY favorite part of an MFM is feeling like the only woman in the world to these two guys, boy did that end when we went out. It was like I wasn't even there. We could have all three danced and kept the flirting going, maybe even headed back for round two. Instead it was like I wasn't even there.

He has also only texted once since our night of playing and that was to ask my husband a question. Needless to say, he will not be getting an invitation back.

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8431 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Montpelier OH US
Username hidden
(4073 posts)

Santa Barbara CA US
Username hidden
(9086 posts)

Monroe WI US
Username hidden
(41 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8431 posts)

Monroe WI US
Username hidden
(41 posts)

Monroe WI US
Username hidden
(41 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: How to Achieve Single Male Success, The Lose it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.