Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Don't Approach In A Desperate Way In Person
TOPIC: Don't Approach In A Desperate Way In Person
Created by: georgianiceguy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't know if this topic ever been made yet but I will get straight down to the point of what happened. A few weeks ago I made plans of going to a swingers club because i knew someone who was going to be there as well. She had a friend lady that came with her and we was all talking at a table. Some random single dude came out of nowhere and sit with us.

I was in the middle of a conversation with my friend, and she was teasing telling me I should go approach some ladies in the club to see if I will get some pussy. But I told her I couldn't just walk up to a lady and say let's fuck, and she said that's why we are her for to fuck. Then the random single dude who sit by us was all desperate saying (" yea yea man I come here for that ")

He tried his best to get my friend's lady attention but she wasn't paying him any mind at all, I said to myself " he is not going to have a chance " . Then plus they was expecting to have another guy to meet them there anyway, the man showed up and my lady friend introduce him to me. After we all had a conversation, my lady friend and the guy who showed up went upstairs in the play room while I was still downstairs.

The random guy who was desperate was asking who the guy get to play with the 2 ladies and not him, I said to him it's just the way you approach them in a desperate way. But it is more then just that, if your not a match to them then no chance. I told him he needs to keep coming to the swingers club on a regular basis so he can be recognize and associate to make friends first.

I told him you see why I don't approach in that way of walking up to them if they want to fuck, they have to let me know if they are ready. Then he tried his best trying to talk with other ladies, it didn't even work for him, OMG I was just laughing to myself how he was so stressed and looking high as hell and felt bad for him.

I just want to tell some of you single men ( who is not getting luck ) something of what not to do when going to a swinging event.

1. You can introduce yourself to random people there of meet n greet

2. Don't be desperate and pushy when trying to have a conversation with them.

3. Do not stalk them around the ( club or party ) if they not comfortable with that.

4. Don't just walk up to a lady that you never had a conversation with if she want to fuck.

5. If a person ignoring you when you try to talk to them, it's better just move along and no more words.

6. If she say not interested, don't be asking why, she don't have a reason to explain.

7. Do not touch on a lady on her private area if you do not have permission to do so.

This is not a diss to single men who is having a bad time, I am just giving you tips what can help you ok. Most members on here who respond to forum will not be polite you , so don't get emotional like they going to feel sorry for you. Lol Really what they doing is giving you tips, so don't take it as a insult.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Athens GA US
Username hidden
(277 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Don't Approach In A Desperate Way In Person
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.