Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Small vagina
TOPIC: Small vagina
Created by: Young2Ginger
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is sounds weird to me, but do any of you have trouble with anything above an average penis fitting inside? I had issues after having some organs removed (complete hysterectomy, gall bladder) and ended up needing pelvic reconstructive surgery. It was fine, though, because part of it involved tightening up supporting muscle tissue, and essentially got a vaginal rejuvenation (which I didn't understand was part of the deal).

Yeah for me and Hubby. BUT we used to be able to add a toy and now it's just too painful no matter how much lube we use.

It probably sounds like bragging, and I'll admit it IS kind of cool to be told it's snug, and I'm not even sure I'd WANT to try stretching to accommodate a toy.

I've heard of men being so big they have trouble finding a warm place for their cocks, but my real question is this: who has had this type of surgery, and what-- If anything-- have you done to make room for a big guy? Opinions on pros and cons are welcome.

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Louisville KY US
Username hidden
(5613 posts)

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10629 posts)

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)

Ridgeville SC US
Username hidden
(653 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10629 posts)

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Small vagina
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.