Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › New and nervous
TOPIC: New and nervous
Created by: Cuckhold17
Original Starting post for this thread:
We’re new to all this and haven’t taken the plunge yet. We’ve been talking about it for YEARS. We’d start the search and start laying down rules but then we’d both start over thinking every little detail and just put it aside and maybe bring it up once a year, get excited about it and start the cycle all over again. We’ve been more enthusiastic this time around and have gotten to know several people through messaging. We’ve communicated clearly our wants/needs and our rules and have found most to be very respectful and compliant. So it’s really not an issue with other people. I notice when I get really into it and start talking to more people (yes I show my husband every single message, he trusts me and I trust him), all of a sudden we both start getting nervous. We WANT to do it but nerves start getting the best of us. How did you, as a couple, work through those nerves and take your first plunge into this life? I’m extremely self conscious of my body and have a hard time believing men, other than my husband, would even want me. I know this stems from a lot of emotional abuse as a child and teen and I’m working on it, but there’s always some nagging feeling in the back of my head that these men are going to take one look at me and immediately walk out. This feeling is primarily the reason I always back out. I cannot take another person beating my self esteem down when my husband and I have worked so hard to help me build it up, even if it is still very fragile. My husband is absolutely amazing and has never pushed this fantasy on me or made me feel horrible for not going through with it. He’s always supported my decision and sometimes he’s made the decision to stop looking until I start believing I’m as beautiful as he believes me to be. Did any of you ever deal with this, and if so, how did you get over it?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Irvine CA US
Username hidden
(8 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

North Port FL US
Username hidden
(1 post)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Grand Rapids MI US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
TOPIC: New and nervous
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.