Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › guy seeking advice with a new, married FWB
TOPIC: guy seeking advice with a new, married FWB
Created by: slowpoking
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi ladies. Hope I'm not intruding. I posted this over in the men's section but figured I could get different perspectives here.

I'm at the early stage of what I think/hope will become a FWB thing with a married woman. We've met a couple times and seem to click. She's sweet and sexy, and I like her quite a bit. She and her husband are looking for a guy who could get meet for threesomes sometimes and other times get together just with her -- an arrangement I'd really enjoy now. My ex and I dabbled in swinging during our marriage over the years, and I've hooked up with a couple couples since we split, but this is my first time seeing a married woman by herself or starting something that could be ongoing.

So I'm wondering if anyone has advice -- especially insights about what she may want. I've been making a point not to be pushy and to give her space to get comfortable, but I think I have to not take that so far that it looks like disinterest. She doesn't seem hesitant. On our second meet - at a park - she initiated some fooling around in the back seat of my car, and we had a video chat where she led us both to getting naked and masturbated.

They're feeling safe after the first two meets, so she's probably coming to my place this coming week. I'm wondering how she'd like things to go. Should I be romancing, fix her dinner, plan on chilling and letting her relax before sex or show her right off the bat how hot I am for her? I imagine the answer is yes, be ready for both and let her indicate how she'd like things to go. But that gives you an idea of where things are and where my head is. I'm sure there's things I should be thinking of that I haven't. (Not about safe sex. I think they always want condoms used, so I've got a fresh pack and a bottle of lubricant, along with results of my recent clean STD test.)

I'd be grateful for any tips from women who have experience with this sort of thing. What did guys do that you liked or didn't? What would you want a guy to know or think about in this situation. Thanks for your thoughts.

Thanks for any thoughts.

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

Phila PA US
Username hidden
(2043 posts)

Sault Sainte Marie MI US
Username hidden
(141 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: guy seeking advice with a new, married FWB
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.