Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › SF with married guys
TOPIC: SF with married guys
Created by: LoveMeKnot144
Original Starting post for this thread:
I recently had (what I think was) an odd experience. Let me know your thoughts. I’ll preface this by saying I’m a SF, bi comfortable in certain situations but definitely not a unicorn.

Wife posts on a FB group I follow that she’s recently had surgery, will be recovering for a while, and would anyone be interested in keeping hubby entertained? I thought he was super cute so I message her. We then get in a three way chat on Messenger. All good, so far. As we’re planning the day and time, he says very little. All planning is with her.

Day arrives and, again, all messaging is 3 way. Even how far out he is, where I’m sitting in restaurant etc. Still odd but I’m ok with it. We meet for lunch first. We decide to go play. It was….unremarkable. But fine. Not terrible but certainly not really memorable.

He leaves, and an hour later, the wife messages me (still on the chat that includes him) how much fun he had, thank you so much, next time she wants to join, blah blah. Never heard directly from him. Not even a “thanks, had a great time” on the chat. Nothing.

I’ve heard that husbands often negotiate and plan for their wives. But I feel like the wives have some input at some point during the process. To me, this was very transactional and off-putting. Makes me want to stick with SMs (which is my preference anyway) and leave the married guys to their full swaps or whatever.

To be clear, I don’t care about the three way chat. I understand they’re being transparent with each other. That’s their business. What bothered me was he never addressed me directly afterwards. Not even in the chat.

OK you get the gist. Am I wrong for thinking that was just rude and classless? Or am I just being over sensitive?

~LMK~

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tarpon Springs FL US
Username hidden
(15 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Naples FL US
Username hidden
(352 posts)

Hollywood FL US
Username hidden
(1 post)

Beaverdam VA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Jackson MS US
Username hidden
(43 posts)

Windsor ON CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Hunt Valley MD US
Username hidden
(211 posts)

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Alexandria VA US
Username hidden
(72 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: SF with married guys
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.