Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Safety first
TOPIC: Safety first
Created by: Island_vibe_SM
Original Starting post for this thread:
I started talking to someone who’s pretty big in the lifestyle. After few days of talking, we started sharing stories and pictures. Then we decided to meet. It was supposed to be at a public event in the area where I needed to be sponsored to get in. She offered to sponsor I accepted. The day before she messaged me and told me she needed to tell me something before meeting. Yes sure, I responded hesitantly. She replied: “well I have been with HSV2 for a long time now. It’s not active and I take precautions to keep it as such and not pass it to others.” Although, right there and then i decided not pursue this encounter. I replied: “ yes, sure. I understand. That’s no biggie.” I could not tell her no and hurt her feelings. But I knew wile I have the option to choose I would not put myself in such predicament, even if there was no chance of contracting it. And yes I know it’s 2019 and HSV2 isn’t a big deal anymore. Then it hit me, she told me a story of a challenge she did when she was a fluffer for someone who wanted swallow 33 cum load one night. I then started to wonder, did all those men knew about her status that night. I am fortunate that she told me and I am forever grateful for that. But how many people don’t get to know because their partner keep that a secret even though there’s no chance of passing it down. Lesson to this story, group play doesn’t always mean safe play if you don’t know and trust everyone you’re playing with. Also be straightforward about your status and don’t put other people health at risk. It’s not worth it

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(16 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Safety first
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.