Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Gangbang group
TOPIC: Gangbang group
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
Took the first step and emailed some of the SMs that we already know and like, and it wound up being 14 SMs. These are just the ones I already had email addresses for, but there are a lot more. I actually didn't realize that we knew so many SMs. It may well be that I never need to create the SLS group I was considering for this. That could be more work than it's worth, and it's not like it will be difficult to find guys interested in doing this. If anything, screen out the ones we DON'T want will be more effort if I made an SLS group for this.

Once I get the distribution list created, I'll probably ask each for a picture. In most cases for these parties I will probably just send out invitations through an app using the distribution list. I can also see though where it would be cool when dealing with a potentially new GB girl to have her and her hubby/BF come over and be able to look through and select guys from the pics.

Kind of excited to actually be pulling this together. I can see us maybe doing one of these types of parties every month or so at some point in 2021. Was chatting with the female half of a close couple we play with and half jokingly told her that her and the Mrs could test drive any potential new recruits. I think she was more excited about it than I was ;-)

I'm really kind of surprised more SMs across the country haven't already done something like this. It's not a lot of effort. It could take what is likely seen as an overabundant LS commodity and turn it into one that is in a lot higher demand. Anyone else reading this that has considered doing it?

Even amongst GB groups that may already exist, I'm probably unique in that I'm not looking to monetize it. I'm sure the opportunity exists to do that as well for an SM on the ball that wanted to get laid AND make a buck. It probably has more cred and perhaps less scary though if organized by a couple versus an SM. Especially where the Mrs will be sampling and able to speak first hand about the results of our effort ;-)

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Prior Lake MN US
Username hidden
(3479 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Prior Lake MN US
Username hidden
(3479 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2205 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10620 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Emeryville CA US
Username hidden
(4388 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10620 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
TOPIC: Gangbang group
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.