Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Wishing to be the object of passion and the giver of pleasure
TOPIC: Wishing to be the object of passion and the giver of pleasure
Created by: friends2nc
Original Starting post for this thread:
I decided to share my story in hopes of some advice, understanding, compassion, and possibly affection. (A guy can hope !)

I met my wife in College 38 years ago (Married 33 years).She was a virgin (but with fantasies of being "taken" CNC), and I had only had intercourse with one of my girlfriends. We had a great sex life and it carried on after our wedding. We had experienced a one time same-room play with another couple in school, this event and Penthouse Letters had exposed us to the swinging lifestyle. This was one of our go to fantasies and we purchased our first swingers magazine on our Honeymoon. It did take a while to gain traction but in a year we were meeting other couples and "playing". About 12 years ago I began having episodes of ED, this was very traumatic with me feeling I was letting down my play partners and that I wasn't man enough to satisfy my wife. As time went on my ED became markedly worse with now I can't become erect enough to have sex with my wife much less others. I have diabetes, High Blood Pressure, and Depression. While there are most likely some physical limitations, most of my issues appear to be psychological. She has always been driven to find people to satisfy her at parties, often with little input on my end. She has never been very "passionate" or explorative when she is with me, but has no limitations with others. My self esteem and confidence are shredded, I would love to share my skills with her and/or others but I don't feel adequate enough to share time with them knowing my limitations. So at the end of the day I don't feel like I am man enough to satisfy my wife much less others. Thanks for your time. Again advice, understanding, compassion, and affection is extremely welcome.

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8358 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Burlington NC US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Sevierville TN US
Username hidden
(2315 posts)

Burlington NC US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Wishing to be the object of passion and the giver of pleasure
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.