Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Why People So Mean To People Who They Not Attractive To ?
TOPIC: Why People So Mean To People Who They Not Attractive To ?
Created by: georgianiceguy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Everyone have a status and of type of people they are attractive to and it's nothing wrong with that, but, why you got to treat and punish the person who your not attractive to ? I see that happens a lot in the lifestyle and they act like they cant control themselves of respecting the person they are not attractive to. Nobody not saying you should give the person the time of the day or anything like that. You might as well don't say anything or be around the person who you not attractive to, it even be at work places to.

Some just have that elementary and middle school mind frame and be like " yuckkkk " to a person who they are not attractive to, it says a lot about a person's character. I don't care how someone look or anything like that. As long they don't disrespect me it's all good, and it doesn't matter if they are attractive or not. Since I got older in my 30's I don't even approach random women first anymore in person, it's not like I never been with 1 before or got laid. Even if a random lady I see in person look good I still would not approach.

It doesn't have nothing to do with not me having confidence, or if she not interested. It's just a few of them get very cocky and act like someone is harassing them or something like that. I understand that some men do approach some women the wrong way and it makes them get ugly with the guys who approach them and act creepy I can understand.

I am talking about who approach you in a good manner and you get ugly with the guy, it is a different way of telling a guy who your not attractive to ( not your type ) you can say " no i am sorry not interested " . But if the guy still keep trying to get at you, then you have a right to get ugly with him because he is still thinking he can still get you after you told him no.

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Athens GA US
Username hidden
(277 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8350 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

Port Orchard WA US
Username hidden
(856 posts)

Carlisle PA US
Username hidden
(672 posts)

Port Orchard WA US
Username hidden
(856 posts)

Athens GA US
Username hidden
(277 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Why People So Mean To People Who They Not Attractive To ?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.