Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › looking for advice
TOPIC: looking for advice
Created by: MntnIslandCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
HI,

My wife and I have been together for roughly 20 years, happily married for 14 years with 2 children. We talk about everything and I believe have a very good relationship. Given that, we've shared our fantasies and she has told me she always had a fantasy of being with 2 men at the same time (myself and another).

Unfortunately, we are both 'over thinkers' and we discussed everything. How would this impact our relationship? How would we find someone we were comfortable with? What about diseases? What if the kids ever found out? etc.

After all these questions, we somewhat concluded it wasn't right for us. There was too much risk and perhaps something we should do later on in life. As I thought about this more, I felt we were holding her back and we could perhaps explore this more - and it might be fun.

I asked her if I found someone, what would she think. She immediately responded with, maybe later. After more time passed, I asked again and she once again said maybe later. After roughly a year, I asked again and she said she didn't know anyone that I'd be comfortable with and that we were getting too old anyway; our time had passed for this.

Given all this, I was thinking of trying to bring her to a local lifestyle event and see what happens. I don't want to force anything, but I also don't want to hold her back and think it could be fun.

Adding to the complexity, we don't live anywhere near our families. Our lives are centered around our kids (7 and 10) so we don't have a 'regular' sitter.

Being new and extremely nervous, what are others thoughts? Have others had similar concerns or nervousness 'entering' the lifestyle?

Thank you for the advice and information.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Port Orchard WA US
Username hidden
(856 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Username hidden
(1 post)

Lancaster SC
Username hidden
(172 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Sevierville TN US
Username hidden
(2283 posts)

Mount Holly NC US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: looking for advice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.