Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Are my expectations too high?
TOPIC: Are my expectations too high?
Created by: kinksterhere
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok.... let me set stage... we host parties. This time around everyone has a kik handle so we started a kik group. I started the group to allow for some chatting and pg13 picture sharing. (Didnt want the parade of genitals that some groups fall into) we have 45 people in group. All are couples except for 3 guys and 3 girls. The party is 3 days away and i get a couple saying two guys have been messaging them directly. Nothing much but they were surprised since they had not been overly active in the group. The fact that the two single guys in the group messaging the wife made them more nervous about attending. So i started a chat with the two single guys and wrote this

"Hey we have a bunch of cute women in this group. Lets keep the random direct messaging to them at a minimum. We have no need to be messaging a bunch of people for private conversations. The last two years the single guys got action at the party. So chill on the side conversations we dont want any wives complaining or husbands getting irritated that some guy is flirting with his wife. Pre party. You just have to remember the dynamic is different with couples vs a singles meet up. Our group has people like xxx that loves attention and others that are very new. We dont want to scare off newbies. No worries. Feel free to respond to conversations, but just relax on starting them as we dont want people to feel hunted."

Both guys said sorry. One guy stated he didnt understand the etiquette and so he left the group and is not coming to the party.

Was i too harsh? I am struggling to understand why he felt it necessary to leave. I even told him everything was fine and to not leave. But he did. My wife said i was too harsh. Im posting this to just get opinions. I feel him being told to calm down on messaging the married girls of the group and his over reaction to leave was immature.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Norcross GA US
Username hidden
(91 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Devens MA US
Username hidden
(459 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Richmond VA US
Username hidden
(55 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10629 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10629 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2642 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
TOPIC: Are my expectations too high?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.