Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Looking in Orlando
TOPIC: Looking in Orlando
Created by: mrlabialicker69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Got my start in swinging by an older woman. I was 19 and she 34. Was a lot of fun then and I still enjoy the company of an older woman. While I normally play with those on either side of my age, there are times I like the company of a younger lady. With UCF here in town, it allows me that opportunity to play. While very sexy and amazing bodies, they do lack something that the older ladies seem to have the most of. That is experience. The ladies my age and older have seen and done a lot! They like to take their time during foreplay and seem to be more passionate. Sex is still amazing with a lady in her 60's. Some seem to be even more vocal than the younger crowd. Somethings just have to be experienced to be fully enjoyed. Have gotten blow jobs from ladies with the tongue barbell and it feels incredible. But only on one area. Now give me a lady who can take her teeth out and that same blow job is amazing! The feel of her bare gums along most of my swollen shaft is very erotic to feel and arouses me just thinking about it! So if there are any older ladies in the Orlando area reading this and do not think there are younger men out there that think you are still sexy. Do not fret. Because I certainly do and am hoping to hear from you soon. Let's meet and see what happens!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Looking in Orlando
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.