Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Advice on meeting older mature couple or single woman
TOPIC: Advice on meeting older mature couple or single woman
Created by: Meformature
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all, I am somewhat of a newbie to the site... 4-5 months.. but not so new to the LS. I have had some success on the site and some wonderful experiences. They have been from hot dates. I am keenly aware that its not easy at all for a single guy to be immediately accepted on here. I have read other threads on here but often times responses have been deleted so I am missing some good insight. I am completely open to any and all recommendations, ideas, or anything else that will help me. I dont have pics open because I dont want anyone to see me unless I know they dont know me lol.... I think maybe I should put a generic neck down pic of me on my profile for everyone to see to drum up some interest and I can always open pics for anyone that shows interest. Anything else? I am ALL ears.... and thank you in advance...

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Advice on meeting older mature couple or single woman
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.