Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › So Much For Avoiding War
TOPIC: So Much For Avoiding War
Created by: Daddy_4_Poly_Amor
Original Starting post for this thread:
Putin has now targeted a training military base in Poland (Which Is A Nato Country), what that means is that according to our "Government" any attack on a Nato nation would bring us into direct conflict with Putin. Putin is also establishing an alliance with China and Iran (Both Countries Hate Us) to help him with the Ukrainian invasion. When is enough, enough when it comes to putting up with Putin's bullshit? As Bruce Willis said in Die Hard, "YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHERFUCKER", you want war we can give you war! We are going to be obliterated in a nuclear war, but so will the rest of the world and I'm somewhat sure that we and the Chinese are not looking forward to dying -- Iran may be another story since these motherfuckers believe that if they die as martyrs they will be rewarded with a stable of virgins. Hahaha, how fucked up is that? I don't know about you all, but if I'm going to die in a nuclear war -- I want to get as much pussy as I can now in my physical body since I don't know how pussy will feel with a ghostly dick lol

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(2796 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Milwaukee WI US
Username hidden
(8499 posts)

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13833 posts)

Irondequoit NY US
Username hidden
(11451 posts)

Danbury CT Us
Username hidden
(12406 posts)

Username hidden
(245 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: So Much For Avoiding War
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.