Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Who has the highest sex drive
TOPIC: Who has the highest sex drive
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
Even with me approaching 65, my sex drive is and has always been higher than the Mrs. I did notice an increase in the Mrs when she hit mid-40's to early 50's, but it still never exceeded mine. When we have sex, 99 times out of 100 it is me instigating it.

With various women both vanilla a LS that I've talked to, I have heard of many cases where the woman had the higher sex drive. I can't help wonder what the norm is for couples. I expect SMs are perputually horny because they don't have a regular partner, but also just always I thought guys in general will typically have the higher sex drive.

My gut tells me that guys definitely start a relationship with the higher sex drive, but at some point the woman's sex drive would be greater. That has not been the case for us, yet. What is your personal experience?

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Spencerport NY US
Username hidden
(1163 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7753 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Sevierville TN US
Username hidden
(2288 posts)

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7753 posts)

Spencerport NY US
Username hidden
(1163 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Who has the highest sex drive
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.