Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Tips on planning
TOPIC: Tips on planning
Created by: DragonLovers4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
So you want to plan a "Swinger house party" or "gangbang". We have noticed that it is hard to get other couples or swingers to commit to a party or event at all. Some will accept and say they will make it and then back out. I do not know if its our age or what, but it seems that nothing appeals to attract you to want to come to a house party anymore. When you try to setup an event I noticed it is hard to plan accordingly because of the lack of commitment to go. I understand things come up but we are seeing that of the 5 couples that say their interested 3 will commit and 1 will actually go. We have outsourced to other parties and clubs so people know us. I am sure there is a blog or thread about this, but the times are constantly changing. What are the best ways to attract couples to your house party or bonfires?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

South Haven Michigan
Username hidden
(22 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Tips on planning
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.