Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Someone tried to extort me here
TOPIC: Someone tried to extort me here
Created by: Third_wheel81
Original Starting post for this thread:
We started messaging, we exchanged messaging apps (kik/snap), we talked for a couple of days. She sent me a couple of nudes, everything seemed too good to be true, I requested a picture with three fingers up and she complied. I sent her a couple of pictures of myself (nudes without face, I had a feeling). She wanted to face time prior meeting so I gave her my phone number..

An hour later she text me a pic collage with me, my number and two private pictures I sent, demanding $2000 saying she was underage, she’d post all over social media and go to the cops.

I responded SLS was a site for people over 18 YO, and I didn’t care what she did with those collages, I wasn’t gonna send any $, I blocked her everywhere.

I’m sure someone would freak out and send her $. I reported the profile and she got deleted. I’m sure she’ll make another profile.

Scary isn’t it?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13823 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Sevierville TN US
Username hidden
(2282 posts)

Prior Lake MN US
Username hidden
(3473 posts)

Mullica Hill NJ US
Username hidden
(49 posts)

Belden Village Mall OH US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Madison WI US
Username hidden
(186 posts)

Phila PA US
Username hidden
(2043 posts)

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13823 posts)

Punta Gorda FL Us
Username hidden
(641 posts)

Gainesville FL US
Username hidden
(1667 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: Someone tried to extort me here
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.