SLS will undergo maintenance which may cause members to experience intermittent outages Sunday May 19, 2024.
We appreciate your patience, as we work on site improvements. ~ The SLS Team

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sign of the Times?
TOPIC: Sign of the Times?
Created by: dragonrapide
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently I traveled down to S.C. to see an old friend. We stopped in one evening at a little hole in the wall place where the gathering of men was in progress. We grabbed a beer each and made our way to a table on the side. Sitting with my chair against the wall, I was in position to check out all that was going on in the place. After a bit I noticed something going on between different parties in the room. By following their eyes, it was easy to see who they were looking at. I would see one guy come in, make eye contact with another guy. He would make some movement across his body with his hand but never made a sound. The fellow across the room would take his hands and make a movement with his hands in front of his body. Another movement or two with no words spoken across the room and soon they were walking out together. This happened a couple of times in the same way resulting with two guys walking out together. Later, I asked my friend about it. He smiled and said that was communication between two Bi or gay guys. I'm looking confused so he said, I'll explain. The first guy comes in and sees someone he would like to be with. They make eye contact. The first guy holds his hand in front of his body and extends out his middle finger meaning he wants to have sex of some sort with the other guy. The other male on seeing this, would hold his hand in front of his body and either make the same gesture or flash what looks like a peace sign lying on the side. My buddy went on to say that if it was the same sign, he's saying he would like Bi sex. If he held the peace sign, he was saying to the other guy that he would have annal sex with him. If the first guy agreed on either sign, then he would give a thumbs up, if not he would signal with a thumbs down. The same would be given by the second man. If no agreement was made, the two went on to have wordless conversations with others across the room. I learned something new that day!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Elon NC US
Username hidden
(135 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Sign of the Times?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.