Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Respect Discretion
TOPIC: Respect Discretion
Created by: Ocbj
Original Starting post for this thread:
Or is this under WTF. We have been in the lifestyle a good number of years. Our profile narrative is a chapter in the book War and Peace (for idiotic reasons). However, we emphasize a don’t kiss and tell policy and a policy that respects the people we socialize with and their standing with the community if we encounter them in public. It’s the responsible thing to do to honor discretion. Fast forward. We are not a clearing house for others interested in couples or singles we have played with. As in this morning’s case, I received a message regarding a SM we played with in the past. The couple met up with him, not what they were looking for, etc. when I responded asking why I was being sent the message, I learned that the couple had been reaching out to people that left us reviews on another site. Then it went on what they thought of him and that they had plans with another individual for a threesome. 1) We don’t give a fuck. 2) we are not a clearing house and we can careless who you reach out to. Don’t use us as the validating process. 3) if you’re the type that wants to talk about others to others, then what are you saying about us (rhetorical). Hence our long Fng profile narrative that once was a simple paragraph. People. This is a lifestyle site. It’s not a spread toxic crap site. People have private lives and public lives. Never ever put them in conflict. If you can’t handle that responsibility get out of the lifestyle.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Reno NV US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Respect Discretion
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.