Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Letters to your wife
TOPIC: Letters to your wife
Created by: VegasCoupleSIV
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you write letters to you spouse? And it frankly out of my control now. Post you letters here.

To baby girl.

Love is like a Rose.

I have been through some rough times in past relationships. I have seen the ugliness and devastation that occurs when the distractions of each day, become the primary focus. When the things we thought were important became unintentional instruments of destruction and pain. When a relationship dies because we failed to nurture it, to make it as important as the air we breathe.

Its funny, we spend all of our lives looking for love, real love. Then after we find it, we take it for granted.. We expect it to be there when we choose to pay attention to it. But, love does not work that way.

Like a rose, Love is beautiful and wondrous. It's beauty can leave you breathless and it can inspire many great things. But Love, just like a rose is fragile, if not cared for it's petals will fall like tears until it is bare and without life. How is it then that when entrusted with Gods greatest gift, we let it slip away. How many times have you heard someone say, "Love Hurts". Actually love does not hurt, it's the loss of love that is almost unbearable.

We all have things in our lives that we have to do. These things support our lifestyles and pay the bills. We have children to care for and daily responsibilities. We also have dreams like, a bigger house, a faster car or maybe a successful career. We focus so much effort on the destination that we rarely experience the journey. If we are lucky enough to achieve all of our material goals , we will still be empty. If we have not nurtured love and made our relationship a priority, then no house will be large enough, no car fast enough and our career and our lives will not bring us joy.

But, If we choose to water and feed our rose, if we keep it safe and warm. If we allow the light of honesty and devotion to shine on it. It will grow and become more beautiful everyday. It will become more than a symbol, it will be the source of our happiness.

I say all this, to tell you that you are my priority, You are worth all that I do. You are now and will always be the most important person in my life. I love you, no I adore you, no I am obsessed with you. I can't imagine a day without love. I wont let the distractions of the day, blur my vision of what is really important to me. I will always be your love.

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(96 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8350 posts)

Lancaster SC
Username hidden
(172 posts)

Sandy Springs GA US
Username hidden
(1079 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8350 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Santa Barbara CA US
Username hidden
(9084 posts)

Surprise AZ US
Username hidden
(760 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4076 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Letters to your wife
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.