SLS will undergo maintenance which may cause members to experience intermittent outages Saturday and Sunday May 18-19, 2024.
We appreciate your patience, as we work on site improvements. ~ The SLS Team

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › HIM - Straight HER - Bi-Curious/Bi
TOPIC: HIM - Straight HER - Bi-Curious/Bi

Go to Last Viewed

Created by: dragonrapide
Original Starting post for this thread:
This topic is not meant to cause hate and discontent but to express my thoughts and what has happened with us in our journey as two very happy Bi people. I wanted to make this clear before stink and stank from lower La come through stomping on the grapes of fact and truth. Having said that, I continue. Most of couples on LS list as Him-straight, Her-Bi-curious/Bi. Very politely I have reached out to many of these couples and have asked to speak mainly with the Lady of each couple. So many were very courteous by responding to my questions and very forewith their answers. I'd like to share some of the questions and answers if I may. Question: You list as Bi-curious. Are you really? answer: I think I am in a way. I see other women and they look very pretty. I do wonder what it would be like to be touched by another woman. Question: You listed as Bi. Are you really Bi? Some said yes, they are. Some said, Not sure. My husband/boyfriend said we would be more likey to attract other couples if I was Bi. Question: You listed as Bi-curious/Bi. Why doesn't your husband stand up with you by supporting you can claiming the same - Bi? Answer: I don't know, I've never thought about it. But he is a man. Question: If he stood beside you and listed as Bi, would he think he might lose his macho standing in the straight world with the other men who don't stand up with their wives either? Answer: I don't know what he thinks or feels about it. He's never mentioned it. (a few women said their husbands had said they couldn't do that) My remark: (but they expected their wives to do that because it was hot for THEM!) Don't know about you folks but I believe that what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander. What do you women reading this feel about it? Text me and say what you think ok? This is just a sample of my questions and answers from my little survey and the answers here are the ones spoken most often. There were other answers and the one thing that did pop up was many wives related that their husbands have started to indulge in mano el mano oral! Several wives said that their husbands list at straight (for one reason or another) but is into oral now by their own choice and try to put something in their text that gives the hint that they like being with other men. (I now look for those subliminal messages lol) Evidently many of the men read the questions asked and the answers given. I felt honored when about 6 wrote to me and explained that they feel liberated now and list as Bi. Gentlemen I thank you all for your contacts and comments. Very Brave, all of you! This is the 21st century and things are changing fast and PRIDE last year did one hellova job in educating the masses about understanding yourselves and others. I certainly thank all who worked on that project. What is amazing to see is the number of women now who are speaking with their husband about them being as they are; that men are no better than women in this game and if you want me to be Bi; you list as Bi too! Thank all of you who were so nice to answer my questions, both women and men. Welcome to the Bi life; it's a wonderful world.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8375 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10686 posts)

Hendersonville TN US
Username hidden
(922 posts)

Phila PA US
Username hidden
(2046 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1091 posts)

New Orleans LA Us
Username hidden
(7323 posts)

Phila PA US
Username hidden
(2046 posts)

Carlisle PA US
Username hidden
(672 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4100 posts)

New Orleans LA Us
Username hidden
(7323 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
TOPIC: HIM - Straight HER - Bi-Curious/Bi
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.