SLS will undergo maintenance which may cause members to experience intermittent outages Saturday and Sunday May 18-19, 2024.
We appreciate your patience, as we work on site improvements. ~ The SLS Team

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › has anyone had a bad experience
TOPIC: has anyone had a bad experience

Go to Last Viewed

Created by: Cooljoe9
Original Starting post for this thread:
so the Mr. and i were in Vegas for the weekend (go Raiders). Was invited to a pool party celebrating Leo's (happy bday to the Mr.). The party was from 5:00 PM until 3:00 AM. Upon our arrival (roughly 9:45) rang the doorbell and heard a yell "come in!". Was the host laying on the couch saying she was too tired to get up and greet us, because she had been on her feet all day (this was our first experience with this group). Was given a tour of the property which had 3 playrooms in which i was skeptical about walking on the beds, let alone sitting or laying on them. let me note that inside the living room were 4 men and 2 women who must have been helping out the host. Was than taken to the pool area i must admit the scenery was nice had 3 cabanas with beds, and a fourth canopy with an air mattress. one fella was in the pool alone, the occupants of the first cabana was 6 men, the second cabana was 2 women, the third was 4 men, along with 2 or 3 other men scattered about. We have been part of this lifestyle on and off for a few years now, but this ratio of men to women made me feel extremely uncomfortable. No one was playing, everyone had phones out, no music, talking, or socialization. Never the less we attempted to just relax and see if maybe other couples were on their way (that didn't happen lol). The Mr. attempted to make me feel more comfortable by bringing me into one of the playrooms to calm down and relax. 2 of the men from outside followed us into the playroom (creepily staring). We couldn't take it any more i couldn't get in the mood at all. this entire party was a turn off to me. Upon leaving one of the guys asks the Mr. "hey where are you going?" he replies "this party isnt for us!" the man than asks him "well where is she going, because i have something for her?" Now the Mr. is extremely respectful when it comes to the lifestyle, and would enjoy another man giving me compliments, but this one was distasteful. The Mr responds "tell her what you have for her, and by the way do you even know HER name?, or did you ask?" the man proceeds to say "im awesome and i may look short, but i have big shoulders for a reason, and that's not the only thing that's big". We both laughed and as we tried to leave, he gets up to grab me telling the Mr. to "leave me there with him." this situation was so uncomfortable (meanwhile the host was still laying on the couch) the Mr. pulled me aside and stood in front of this guy explaining to him that "she is free to do whatever she wants to do, but she is not free to do whatever YOU want to do." There was so much tension that i had to get us out of there quick. i have never had any experience like this. it was so uneasy and awkward that it would beg me to say to my SLS family please be safe and do your research on who is hosting these parties, and if it seems awkward from the door please do not try to wait around leave ASAP. We will now only stick to clubs we also will only deal with other couples and no single men!! (sorry). Has anyone else ever had a bad experience similar to this one? (thanks for your feedback family)

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Audubon IA US
Username hidden
(107 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1295 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8376 posts)

Richards TX
Username hidden
(12300 posts)

Atlanta GA US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1091 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2228 posts)

Boynton Beach FL US
Username hidden
(271 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10686 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2228 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
TOPIC: has anyone had a bad experience
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.