Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Can anyone help us understand?
TOPIC: Can anyone help us understand?
Created by: midagehippie
Original Starting post for this thread:
Jean and I have been in the lifestyle for only a little more than 3 years. That does NOT make us experts by any stretch of the imagination. So, I ask all our experienced and more prolific fellow swingers to help us understand something.

I know the lifestyle can be difficult for single men. Last year, while Jean was traveling, I visited a new local club as a single male, (with her knowledge and approval). I felt so out of place...like a fifth wheel. It wasn't because anyone treated me that way. In fact, everyone was wonderful and made me feel welcomed. I just couldn't bring myself to approach anyone. I was hoping someone would approach me. But not being a hunk, you can guess that did not happen.

Anyway...the vast majority of hookups we have had over our short lifestyle span have been with single men. In fact, that's our favorite kind of hookup. A couple of Jean's current fuck buddies have come from those type of hookups. Seldom have we hooked up with other couples...we have, but seldom.

Here's my question. As a single male, why would you fork out loads of cash just to sit and watch? A club she and I frequent about once a month, of course has regulars. We have noticed that it seems the same single men go there all the time. We have become friends with the owners, and they tell us that some men not only go there every Saturday but also some Fridays.

Now, these same men come, BRING THEIR OWN BOOZE, and spend something like $80-$100 to get in. They sit at the bar and talk to one another...look around...drink. They never leave the bar. Why would someone pay $80-$100, to sit and drink your OWN booze, and just watch?

They could easily go to some neighborhood bar and drink someone else's liquor for MUCH less money than they spent to sit, drink their own booze, and watch. If they did this, when they got home, they'd be much richer AND have plenty of their own booze at home. Here, they spend a lot of money, drink their own stuff, and go home and jack off for having watched the naked women...WTF?

We have noticed that even some couples are there every time we go and they never play...never leave their tables. We don't understand. We go there to FUCK! We go there for the sexual excitement. If we don't hook up, we at least play with the door open so we can be watched. And most every time, we end up with other play mates who come in to join us.

What on EARTH can be the attraction to come, spend a great deal of money, deplete your own supply of liquor, sit and do nothing, and go home to jack off all by your lonesome? We're sure there's an explanation...anyone?...anyone?

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8359 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Anacortes WA US
Username hidden
(4875 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Username hidden
(4871 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2643 posts)

Union City PA US
Username hidden
(31 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Can anyone help us understand?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.