Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Total outfit pic by you spouse
TOPIC: Total outfit pic by you spouse
Created by: sdexcalibur
Original Starting post for this thread:
I (male half) picked up a new pair of boxer the other day. Loose cotton boxers, I showed them to the misses thinking she would love them and her reaction was somewhat surprising. "I don't like those, I like you in something tight". She is really a go with the flow kind of girl. So I was thinking what if she was able to 100% pick the outfit for a night out. What would she like me in, Not something from the closet but 100% go to the store and pick something for the other with no input from them. So that is what we are going to do. We have a budget and it has to be something acceptable for a evening out. We are going to have fun with it. Anyone ese try something like this.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Ridgeville SC US
Username hidden
(653 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Boise ID US
Username hidden
(1052 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3395 posts)

Somerset MA US
Username hidden
(29 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Total outfit pic by you spouse
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.