Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Strap On / Dildo Ass Play
TOPIC: Strap On / Dildo Ass Play
Created by: letztrythis
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I (Male) am curious.

I want my wife or another female to have her way with my ass with either a dildo or strap on... I am not gay or bi but on occasion when the wife has gotten intoxicated and we end up having sex, on rare occasions she will slip a finger in my ass while sucking my cock, rubbing on my prostate. I love the feeling of her finger in my ass while doing this on these rare occasions and it makes my orgasms so much stronger. I have expressed to her how much I enjoy it but it only happens when she is intoxicated, when she has not been drinking it is primarily straight laced sex. I want to ask her to use a dildo or even to go out and get a strap on to use but I am pretty certain that her response when I tell her this is not going to be pleasant as she may think I was turning gay.. A little background on the whole male gay thing her first husband was extremely feminine and years after they divorced he finally admitted to her that he was full blown (no pun intended) gay.. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay if that's your thing.. I can only imagine that when he finally admitted that to her that it probably effected her in one way or another.. I know she was scorned by it because even though she is bi and will play with other women, if she see's two men together she usually makes some not so pleasant comments..

Who here (Non Bi Males preferably) has had their significant other play with their ass with a toy or strap on and how did it come to happen?? Did your significant other initiate it , did you ask her to and if you asked what was her reaction???

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Chickamauga GA US
Username hidden
(20 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Wooster OH US
Username hidden
(48 posts)

North Ridgeville OH USA
Username hidden
(65 posts)

Username hidden
(6 posts)

Username hidden
(6 posts)

Username hidden
(6 posts)

Username hidden
(6 posts)

Eustis FL US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

New Port Richey East FL US
Username hidden
(62 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: Strap On / Dildo Ass Play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.