Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Reversal of Adult Onset Low T
TOPIC: Reversal of Adult Onset Low T
Created by: ncwv
Original Starting post for this thread:
M half here. A bit of background. I was diagnosed with adult onset idiopathic hypogonadism or low testosterone in layman's terms at age 26. From then until about 37, I used Androgel at which point I switched to injections. I didn't mind the injections but opted to go to the pellets in October of last year. My last implant was May and due to a number of issues, I left that practice in July and returned to my GP to manage with injections again. I left the pelleting due to the practice seemingly not being able to keep my T levels properly regulated. It wasn't as much the T getting too low but rather it was so high that it was causing other side effects, namely thick blood which in turn causes shortness of breath and high blood pressure.

I did keep a journal of when I felt the best on the pellets and it was always when my levels were in the 650 to 800 range. I was tested in Aug and was around 550 and the Dr indicated to return to the injectable on a 7 day interval, administering 200 mg (one vial) each week. This is a lower but more frequent dose than prior to pelleting in hopes to minimize the ups and downs with testosterone levels. My levels were checked today and I'm over 1500. So I'm way too high.

My question is have other men experienced reversal of low T? I did some research and while rare, it's been documented in about 4% of patients that received treatment. I'm just wondering if by chance the pellets, which use bioidentical T rather than the synthetic cypionate kick started my body to start producing again.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

And SC US
Username hidden
(325 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

And SC US
Username hidden
(325 posts)

Username hidden
(4 posts)

Littleton CO US
Username hidden
(156 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Littleton CO US
Username hidden
(156 posts)

Hiawassee GA US
Username hidden
(72 posts)

Sevierville TN US
Username hidden
(2282 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: Reversal of Adult Onset Low T
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.