Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Gallbladder removal experiences
TOPIC: Gallbladder removal experiences
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
I realize this has little to nothing to do with sex and swinging but would appreciate the feedback. Since I'm looking at possibly having to have mine out, just wondering what people here may have in the way of experiences either post removal, or even living with their gallbladder and potentially reversing symptoms through any means. Also, what was recovery like? I'm told that I have to take it easy for 3-4 weeks after, and taking a month or so off from my normal workouts is something that's likely going to suck getting back to where I was before the surgery.

For now, I've had a couple of attacks that were more of an annoyance than painful. I do have gallstones. I'm considering trying Tudca (a bile salt) first and see if it helps. I am talking to a doctor about this later today as well, but being that it's a surgeon, I feel like their opinion is going to be overly biased towards removal. My PCP is also in favor of removal.

The Mrs has had hers out, but she had an extremely painful attack. I figure I can always have it removed, but once removed, there's no going back. AFAIK, they will not just go in and remove the stones as they are likely to grow back, or at least that's the impression I get. Thoughts/experiences?

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8327 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8327 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8327 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8327 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Gallbladder removal experiences
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.