Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Your New Life As A Fuckdoll
TOPIC: Your New Life As A Fuckdoll
Created by: LepnCarver
Original Starting post for this thread:
I like to write silly things while I'm horny. Tell me what ya think!

Content Warning: CnC, Ravishment, etc.

You've always enjoyed the idea of having your agency ripped away, right? To be at the mercy of a being too strong for you to resist, and too caught up in his own desire to hear your pleas.

It could be because you're a professional who must be dependable and strong where your subordinates and coworkers are ineffective and weak.

It could be because you're a repressed Honor Roll Addict who is forced to choose between your grades and relationships, but is too ashamed of the perceptions of your peers to have casual sex.

You could be in an unfulfilling relationship where your wants and desires are too "intense" or "disturbing" for your partner to handle.

Maybe you have suffered some form of trauma, and this is how you reclaim your sense of self, and take control of your sexuality.

At the end of the day, your reasons don't matter to me. When we meet, you are nothing more than a warm hole for me to use and enjoy until I am satisfied.

I will find your limits, and I will push you to them. I will wipe your tears, and force you to lick the salt from my fingers.

I will pin you to the bed as you fight and struggle. Your arms will be twisted behind your back. Your face will be slapped and your hair will be pulled. Your throat will be fucked, and your drool will be smeared over your face with my open hand.

I will hold you by your throat, press my forehead against yours, and gaze into your fear-widened eyes as you get wetter with each thrust.

You will feel each muscle in my body tense up as I prepare to mark and breed you. You will feel my teeth sink into the crook of your neck, and how my tongue traces a line from there, to your earlobe.

You will feel the heat of my breath, and hear the low growl that rises from my throat when I can no longer hold back, and how I pull you close so you can't spill a drop.

You will feel what it's like to be taken, ravished, and seeded by a wild man like myself.

No matter how long it takes, no matter how hard you fight, no matter how loud you scream, or how much you fight...

I will have you, and you will learn to love your new life as my fuckdoll.

I hope to hear from you soon, my future pet.

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Toledo OH US
Username hidden
(255 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13825 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10621 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1286 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2641 posts)

Username hidden
(363 posts)

Clyde NC US
Username hidden
(612 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Your New Life As A Fuckdoll
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.