Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Sorta Hotwife
TOPIC: Sorta Hotwife
Created by: 2outdoorlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have a new experience coming up this weekend for my wife. We have a single guy coming over for the night. Now having a threesome isn't new but she has agreed to be a sort of sex slave while he's here. She has agreed to be told what to wear. (or NOT wear) and has agreed to pretty much be on demand whenever and however either of us desire. My wife seems really turned on by the whole idea of being a bit submissive and quite frankly so am I. Now I've heard and read about some of what I will call EXTREME hotwife scenarios but we're not gonna go there. No humiliation shit or anything like that but I am trying to come up with exciting ideas for her and us guys. To give you details. The guy is showing up about 6 on Saturday and will be staying in the spare bedroom that night. (alone,,, we don't "sleep" with others) He will be going home sometime Sunday afternoon. If anyone has any ideas about things we all might like please throw them out there! I want to make this weekend a blast for everyone! "One idea I had was telling her to go wake the guy up with his coffee and a blow job." The guy wants her to meet him at the door with thigh highs and no panties. (they've never met but she has seen pics) I need more ideas...

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 52
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(1075 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Lumberton NJ US
Username hidden
(3051 posts)

Warren MI US
Username hidden
(246 posts)

Colchester CT US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Pleasanton CA US
Username hidden
(70 posts)

Collierville TN US
Username hidden
(141 posts)

Richmond VA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3402 posts)

Collierville TN US
Username hidden
(141 posts)

Richmond VA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 52
TOPIC: Sorta Hotwife
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.