Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Need women to interview for erotic novel input
TOPIC: Need women to interview for erotic novel input
Created by: tango69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm looking for open minded women interested and willing to do an interview on what women secretly want and desire in a man. This is research for a book I am writing (already a published author :) )

For this book there is an aspect where I need to know what women actually want and desire. You can be pretty complex so rather than guess I figure why not just ask. I'd like to think this will be fun and nobody will have to answer anything they aren't comfortable with, although on here I expect that won't be much of an issue.

I'll explain the story concept when we talk (don't have to meet in person or anything like that, this isn't a come on or line) and if you are interested we can go from there, I can also let you know what I have published already if you are interested. I just want to get various women's input on what you gals like and fantasize about when it comes to guys. How can I write about that without knowing what you actually think :)

If you are interested, and it shouldn't take too long, unless you want it to ;) ... send me a message, we'll set up a time to chat online, on the phone or in person, whichever you feel the most comfortable with. Then grab a wine, beer, or your favorite thing to relax with and let's talk!

Again I can't stress this enough... this is NOT a pick up. I sincerely want to interview a variety of women and get your input on what you think is sexy, what kind of man you are attracted to, and yes... how you fantasize about this person and sex. It's all about your secret desires, and when I explain the story line you'll understand that. If you are interested, send me a message.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 37
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Brooklyn Park MN US
Username hidden
(5326 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(1684 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Brooklyn Park MN US
Username hidden
(5326 posts)

Spencer WV US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Brooklyn Park MN US
Username hidden
(5326 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2644 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2644 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 37
TOPIC: Need women to interview for erotic novel input
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.