Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fuck toy for an older couple
TOPIC: Fuck toy for an older couple
Created by: MWCM2012
Original Starting post for this thread:
I’m 46 so the ideal couple would be at least 60. Everything would start with me showing up at their house and see a note for me on the door that says “Read before you knock”. It tells me that I am going to be called little boy and to call them mommy and daddy. I knock and daddy opens the door and invites me in. He immediately takes his pants down and tells me to suck him till he is hard. As I suck him, mommy walks up and tells me to taste her pussy. They noticed that this has given me a boner. Mommy says “I didn’t give you permission to get a boner” she then has daddy bend me over and pull down my pants. She then spanks my bare ass. When that doesn’t work, she proceeds to spank my penis and balls. When this is finished they both tell me that I’m not allowed to get a boner without permission!!! “You will be punished if you are a bad little boy.” A little later, I’m just talking with daddy and mommy calls me to her. I go to her and say “what do you want mommy?” She tells me to kiss her ass, so I do. As I’m getting up, she said “I told you to kiss my ass, not my pants. Now I want you to make out with my ass till I say stop.” While I’m making out with her ass she tells me to make sure to kiss her butthole. Then she bends over slightly and tells me to lick her pussy. She quickly pulls it away as soon as she feels me taste her beautiful pussy. She does this several times until she finally tells me to stop. She notices that I have a boner and I have been a bad little boy. She says “If you want a boner that bad then go suck daddy and he will give you a boner!” I tell daddy what mommy said I had to do and he was already waiting for me. He lays back in his recliner so that I have to stand and bend over to service him. As I’m servicing daddy, mommy comes up behind me wearing a strap-on. She lubes up her boy toy and starts fucking me. She checks my boner from time to time and it’s only getting worse, so she is spanking me while she is fucking me. When she is done, I’m still hard as a rock!!! She tells daddy to bend me over and have his way with me. She then lays down and starts playing with her pussy, and telling me to watch. Now she tells me that I have to jack off and cum before daddy cums. I cum just before daddy did so mommy told me that I can taste her and clean up her wetness. As I’m cleaning she has an orgasm. OMG!!!!!! She grabs my head with her legs and squeeze so I can’t stop eating her. She moans really loud and squirts her juice right in my mouth. After we all recover, we rest and start another situation.

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Dinwiddie VA US
Username hidden
(67 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Guntown MS US
Username hidden
(2167 posts)

Irvine CA US
Username hidden
(8 posts)

Buffalo NY US
Username hidden
(99 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Fate TX US
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Fuck toy for an older couple
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.