Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › When you have a 3-Sum for the first time
TOPIC: When you have a 3-Sum for the first time
Created by: Insatiable61
Original Starting post for this thread:
How was the first 3-Sum experience for you?

The fantasy of having a 3-Sum is quite exciting but the actual reality of your first time is both exciting and nerve wracking!

Our first time was with a long time female friend that started out with playful Innuendos, and flirty conversations about having a 3-Sum that eventually lead to us planning an evening together. The initial Feelings was disbelief that we were going to attempt this, plus added excitement of having this beautiful woman join us intimately! As the big day got closer we felt excited and nervous.

When the evening finally arrived we shared a bottle of wine together to calm the nerves, but all three of us did not want to make the first move so it was a bit awkward my wife finally broke the ice by making a joke about are we all just talk, with bottle of wine in hand we made our way to the bedroom our we started to kiss and carreess our friend and our nervousness was quickly replaced by moans and groans. I was surprised how quickly all 3 of us adapted to this we all seemed to move in unison! I will admit that I (the husband) wondered if my wife was really ok with me fucking our female friend, it’s one thing to fantasize about it but to actually witness it can be quite overwhelming, this brief uncertainty caused me to pause fucking her a couple times but my wife quickly seen my apprehension and and assured me she was turned on by seeing us together. All in all our first experience was extremely erotic, we had some nervousness and we were all overly concerned not to overstep our boundaries which prevented us from really letting go sexually. The next time we were together was Extraordinary, no nervousness and completely open sexually! We since have had many wonderful 3-sums with woman and men! How was your first experience?

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Santa Fe NM US
Username hidden
(70 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Chesapeake VA US
Username hidden
(610 posts)

Exeter United Kingdom UK
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Username hidden
(65 posts)

Youngstown OH US
Username hidden
(150 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8361 posts)

New Orleans LA Us
Username hidden
(7318 posts)

New Orleans LA Us
Username hidden
(7318 posts)

Username hidden
(3 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
TOPIC: When you have a 3-Sum for the first time
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.