Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Super Bowl Sunday in Tijuana and Our First Time Playing with Other Guys
TOPIC: Super Bowl Sunday in Tijuana and Our First Time Playing with Other Guys
Created by: DanielaAndTim
Original Starting post for this thread:
Super Bowl Sunday

On Sunday, Daniela and I went to Hong Kong Bar, in Tijuana, to watch the game with some friends. Hong Kong Bar is in Zona Norte, which is the redlight district. Usually, Hong Kong is an American like strip club, but with a redlight district's tolerances. I’ve taken Daniela to Hong Kong several times just for us to drink and watch the girls dance.

However, with COVID, the bars have moved to a “speakeasy” format since the main bars are closed. The speakeasies are inside the hotels, hidden away from the authorities. It is rather funny that the police know what is going on, so some bribes are happening to allow this setup to continue.

When we arrived, my friends, who host the event, already had a room with lots of beer and vodka. It was a more superior setup where we could listen to the game and talk with each other instead of the main bar's blasting music in prior years. The only negative was not seeing all the female eye-candy in the main bar.

During the game, Daniela drank five beers. She is very petite and only occasionally drinks usually one beer. After two beers, Daniela becomes tipsy/drunk. So with five beers, she was pretty hammered in the club.

Daniela talked before the game about wanting to kiss a girl for me. One of the hosts had one of his favoritas with him. She was wearing a white bikini showing all of her body and her lovely fake tits. After a few beers of encouragement, Daniela ended up briefly kissing the favorita. This was her first time kissing a girl. The other guys in the room and I were all very encouraging and excited when she did it. Daniela said it was different but confirmed she didn’t want to do anything further with girls.

After the game, Daniela and I headed over to our Airbnb. She was still smashed at this time, and she asked why she isn't special enough for anyone to marry her. I love Daniela more than she will ever realize, but marriage is off the table for now due to life circumstances. Daniela started to cry, so I pulled over the car for us to talk.

This was only the second time Daniela has cried in front of me in our three years together. The first time was when she told me, "te amo [I love you]." Daniela discussed that she wanted to wake up in someone's arms every day and someone to make breakfast for. I've often wondered if I am selfish by keeping her instead of letting her find a Mexicano to marry and settle down with her.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of actually telling her this. This upset her even more. We continued to talk, and she explained she knew I was giving her the time I could. Eventually, Daniela settled down and continued driving to the Airbnb. At the Airbnb, we talked for a while longer. With the beers wearing off and her heart spilled, we cuddled together on the sofa. Eventually, the evening changed direction with the rest of the night spent making love and sleeping together.

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Harlingen TX US
Username hidden
(27 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(363 posts)

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1291 posts)

Hiawassee GA US
Username hidden
(74 posts)

Harlingen TX US
Username hidden
(27 posts)

Harlingen TX US
Username hidden
(27 posts)

Harlingen TX US
Username hidden
(27 posts)

Harlingen TX US
Username hidden
(27 posts)

Harlingen TX US
Username hidden
(27 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Super Bowl Sunday in Tijuana and Our First Time Playing with Other Guys
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.