Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events West Virginia Small party for my gal that has a sub fantasy with several guys but house party for couples welcome too
TOPIC: Small party for my gal that has a sub fantasy with several guys but house party for couples welcome too
Created by: tango69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Short notice I know, but for select guys my gal has a sub fantasy with several guys (no more than 3 including me)

She's game for a lot, (air tight once in the mood) but no abuse, as in hurting her. No guy play, this is all about her. If couples are interested there is plenty of room for everyone to mingle and play. Pool table, arcade machine, sauna... but who's gonna be doing any of that right? This will be my first house party since I moved to WV, if things go well we'd like to have regulars.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Short notice I know, but for select guys my gal has a sub fantasy with several guys (no more than 3 including me)

She's game for a lot, (air tight once in the mood) but no abuse, as in hurting her. No guy play, this is all about her. If couples are interested there is plenty of room for everyone to mingle and play. Pool table, arcade machine, sauna... but who's gonna be doing any of that right? This will be my first house party since I moved to WV, if things go well we'd like to have regulars.

Spencer WV US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Smallpartyformygalthathasasubfantasywithseveralguysbuthousepartyforcoupleswelcometoo