Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Destiny's 17th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Dinner, Dance and Play Party with Best Costume Contests
TOPIC: Destiny's 17th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Dinner, Dance and Play Party with Best Costume Contests
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Destiny's 17th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Dinner, Dance and Play Party with Best Costume Contests.....All welcome out 18

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We will also be serving a large variety of Chicken, on the gas grill for the Memorial Day Weekend Cook Out. All chicken is boneless, some skinless, some are breaded. If you want any steaks (sirlion or ribeyes), please text my phone or reply back to our profile on your preferences please. : )

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
We will also be serving a large variety of Chicken, on the gas grill for the Memorial Day Weekend Cook Out. All chicken is boneless, some skinless, some are breaded. If you want any steaks (sirlion or ribeyes), please text my phone or reply back to our profile on your preferences please. : )

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
For Our Annual Memorial Day Weekend Birthday Bash, we'll have the gas grill up and going, cooking up lots of hot dogs and Angus 1/4 pound hamburgers. If I can find some nice steaks and chicken at a good deal, I'll try and get some of those too. But if anyone wants to bring anything extra to add to the foods and want to cook your own stuff, you are welcome to. We'll have more appetizers, cookies, snacks and desserts, for this special celebration, so please come hungry....we always provide lots of delicious foods and keep the two frigs stocked with your favorite beverages and mixers. We'll have the horse shoes set up and the badmitton, and if it is warm enough, the two swimming pools with be up and ready to enjoy and lounge in. Bring your own towels please, if you use the pools or play please.

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Maybe crazy question. As far as costume what are we actually trying to dress as? Can't wait

Username hidden
(1 post)
Destiny's 17th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Dinner, Dance and Play Party with Best Costume Contests.....All welcome out 18

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Destinys 17th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Dinner, Dance and Play Party with Best Costume Contests