Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too
TOPIC: Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too.....All welcome out 18

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
A message to all who sign up, and do not attend the parties. First, if I send you a message thanking you for signing up, please reply back you got my message and that you are attending the party your signed up for.

You will be allowed to sign up.....but if you continue to sign up and not show, you will be removed from the list. If you show up, your name will go back up.

I'm having too many couples and singles signing up, not replying back, to let me know, if you're attending or not. So if I send you a message and you don't reply back, your name will be removed, until I do hear back from you, that you are confirming your attendance.

We have limited space for our many sexy guests and I don't want folks signing up for every party, on that weekend, and not remove your name, from the one you're not going to.

You can't be at all places at once, so please, if you sign up, show up and if you are signed up for more than one party that same night, I'll remove your name until I hear back from you. And you do not have to sign up, to see the guest list.

We ALWAYS have more guests at the private club house than you'll see signed up, so if you sign up, all we ask is you attend and if your plans change, you can easily remove your names or text me and I'll remove it for you.

Destiny's is a private members only club house and if the Non member guests can't obey the rules, you won't be allowed to attend the private parties.

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too.....All welcome out 18

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too