Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events South Carolina Pool Party
TOPIC: Pool Party
Created by: tangowus2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Pool Party.....Pool Party.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
So in ordering the wife a new swimsuit for this event we were struck by the dreaded Chinese sizing and quality control. Now the bikini is nicely made but we ordered an XL based on US sizing and what we got came in a bag with an L on the outside and a tag in both the top and bottom that says size 8US. This is an "olive" green thong with bandeau top and is brand new in the packaging (we honestly bought it just for the bottoms knowing the top would be small). Since we got a refund and were told to keep the item we would love to pass it along. We also have a bathing suit cover up that is wrap style that also is too small and even though the measurements do not match what the site said we would have had to pay postage and a "restocking" fee so we just kept it. It is "plum" in color (I'm a guy it is not pink and not purple but somewhere in-between to me). We would also love to pass it along to someone. Now as a guy I want to say the only thing you would have to do is try it on in front of me but the wife slapped the back of my head and said to be nice and just pass them along. So I will say if you want to do what I just said that would be nice but hey if you like them and they fit they are yours. We will bring them to the party so look for us and ask about them. BTW never fear we have found the wife a sexy swimsuit or two that fits as well as a similar cover up in her size so we are ready for the 8th.

Ridgeville SC US
Username hidden
(653 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Pool Party.....Pool Party.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Pool Party