Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania PGC 1/13
TOPIC: PGC 1/13
Created by: FSChurch
Original Starting post for this thread:
It was advertised here that Friday 1/13 was membership appreciation night with free membership renewal. I have the ad.. We were told at the door that it wasn't the case. That's wack.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I always wondered why Saints and Sinners didn't get more tread? It always seemed like a nicer and more upscale place than PGC? I don't know.

Reading PA US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Good luck.....the owner sits in the back rm, and blows off suggestions and complaints.....he assumes he already knows everything......but folks like you, and others are getting diturbed by what the staff dosen't do.....

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(565 posts)
WACK! The attitude started immediately when she started barking $60. I was a little uncomfy. Once I told her we were signed up on the list it dropped to $50. She said the membership renewal started on Saturday the 14th, but I have a screenshot saying otherwise. I am going to straighten this out I'm just not sure who to contact..

Ridley Park PA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
No surprised at PGC....the place has gone down hill.... i hope the straighten their act out soon.

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(565 posts)
It was advertised here that Friday 1/13 was membership appreciation night with free membership renewal. I have the ad.. We were told at the door that it wasn't the case. That's wack.

Ridley Park PA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: PGC113