Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Ohio 21 year old couple
TOPIC: 21 year old couple
Created by: 21yearoldcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone!! We are both 21 years old and we went to our first swing party last week in Cleveland! We are both in good shape, professionals! It went well, and we are ready to meet new couples in the area. We decided that we would be most comfortable meeting for drinks or whatever before the fun. (A party would be amazing !!!)We also decided that we would prefer someone to host or get a hotel. Please message me and my boyfriend! if you are interested in meeting, we are looking for plans tonight! August 10,2018!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello everyone!! We are both 21 years old and we went to our first swing party last week in Cleveland! We are both in good shape, professionals! It went well, and we are ready to meet new couples in the area. We decided that we would be most comfortable meeting for drinks or whatever before the fun. (A party would be amazing !!!)We also decided that we would prefer someone to host or get a hotel. Please message me and my boyfriend! if you are interested in meeting, we are looking for plans tonight! August 10,2018!

Rockford IL US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: 21 year old couple