Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events North Dakota Back to School Massages for Moms
TOPIC: Back to School Massages for Moms
Created by: massageman40
Original Starting post for this thread:
This invitation is for all the moms who are ready for a little bit of pampering following a long summer. Now that the kids are going back to school why not treat yourself to a nice relaxing massage. This is a free no strings attached full body massage done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. I'm not a massage therapist but someone who likes giving massages to ladies as a means of providing them the pampering they deserve but may not be getting. If this is something that might interest you or have questions please drop me a line.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife would love a massage

Mandan ND US
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
This invitation is for all the moms who are ready for a little bit of pampering following a long summer. Now that the kids are going back to school why not treat yourself to a nice relaxing massage. This is a free no strings attached full body massage done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. I'm not a massage therapist but someone who likes giving massages to ladies as a means of providing them the pampering they deserve but may not be getting. If this is something that might interest you or have questions please drop me a line.

Minot ND
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Back to School Massages for Moms