Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New York Getting out of exclusivity trap
TOPIC: Getting out of exclusivity trap
Created by: Spiceduplife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi

A close friend of mine had introduced us to the life style, we are having a good time whenever we are together , the couple are just perfect not pushing respectful and things are good. But me being the adventurous mischief part of the equation feels like I want to try things with other people and explore more . My other half is really BIG on discretionary and she are afraid from raising the bar , I was looking for a sort of a gathering a cocktail party where not everyone is waiting to jump into action where we can have a chat and jokes humor can lead to conversation and..... maybe she would loosen a little bit! She don’t even knows that I have a profile on SLA and when I told her about it she aggressively opposes as this might impose a risk of an expose meh.... we are a straight couple in Westchester and we don’t do full swap we like to play a lot .......

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi

A close friend of mine had introduced us to the life style, we are having a good time whenever we are together , the couple are just perfect not pushing respectful and things are good. But me being the adventurous mischief part of the equation feels like I want to try things with other people and explore more . My other half is really BIG on discretionary and she are afraid from raising the bar , I was looking for a sort of a gathering a cocktail party where not everyone is waiting to jump into action where we can have a chat and jokes humor can lead to conversation and..... maybe she would loosen a little bit! She don’t even knows that I have a profile on SLA and when I told her about it she aggressively opposes as this might impose a risk of an expose meh.... we are a straight couple in Westchester and we don’t do full swap we like to play a lot .......

White Plains NY USA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Getting out of exclusivity trap