Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Massachusetts Lesbian couple available to Cuckold Wife
TOPIC: Lesbian couple available to Cuckold Wife
Created by: BobNKristy
Original Starting post for this thread:
***Looking for a few good ladies ((well 2 good ladies anyway)*****

This is a fantasy that has many examples to watch with males playing with the wife while the man watches without involvement. I really like this concept but really love the beauty and sensuality of ladies enjoying and pleasing each other while teasing the husband so when they have finished with the my wife I can then join her and enjoy her as she was left by the ladies that sensually dominated her to a new night of pleasure. We are in the Boston suburbs please reach out to BobnKristy if you have interest in this. I hope to hear from some great ladies and put this together Thanks Bob & Kristy

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
***Looking for a few good ladies ((well 2 good ladies anyway)*****

This is a fantasy that has many examples to watch with males playing with the wife while the man watches without involvement. I really like this concept but really love the beauty and sensuality of ladies enjoying and pleasing each other while teasing the husband so when they have finished with the my wife I can then join her and enjoy her as she was left by the ladies that sensually dominated her to a new night of pleasure. We are in the Boston suburbs please reach out to BobnKristy if you have interest in this. I hope to hear from some great ladies and put this together Thanks Bob & Kristy

Hudson MA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Lesbian couple available to Cuckold Wife