Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Massachusetts Girl On Girl Play Party! While the guys watch ESPN on TV
TOPIC: Girl On Girl Play Party! While the guys watch ESPN on TV
Created by: Noonie101
Original Starting post for this thread:
Girl On Girl Play Party! While the guys watch ESPN on TV......Female Naked Fun Party!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am sorry to say that I am cancelling this "Girl-On-Girl Play Party" because we were not getting enough advance signups to give me the comfort it would be a successful gal-gal event as this first one of its kind that we held last month.

Maybe my not having my female partner for this one had something to do with it. After losing my gal to a LS time-out, I was faced with the decision of "do I continue to sponsor a women's party as a single male host" or do I just forget just trying to be a good host to couples and just bag the idea. Thinking back to the first party of its kind (by almost any kind of host, I might add) I kept thinking how much mental enjoyment the husbands had sitting around with me in the living room knowing their wives were having the time of their lives in the bedroom with the other gals.

Anyway, with just 4 single and married gals signed for this one, and my not being sure whether even these 4 would continue and stay on the party list, I decided with two weeks to go that I would not endure the hosting pain of waiting to see whether others would sign up at the 11th hour or not. Hosting is no-bandwagon. So much advance planning work goes into these things. For this party, I'm just a bit tired of waiting patiently for the "build it and they will come" crowd to trickle in.

Instead, I've submitted a re-write of the party for SLS Admin to approve & post when they return to work on Monday. I am thrilled my fabulous friend, Taylee, wants another Fantasy Fulfillment party for her to enjoy with a bunch of her male fan base. She's a marvel to see in action. I'm thrilled to be one of her closest confidantes and to know how much happiness these special parties bring to her :-)

York ME US
Username hidden
(57 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Girl On Girl Play Party! While the guys watch ESPN on TV......Female Naked Fun Party!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

York ME US
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Girl On Girl Play Party While the guys watch ESPN on TV