Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Maryland Fantasy House and Crucible
TOPIC: Fantasy House and Crucible
Created by: Mr_MrsRobinson
Original Starting post for this thread:
I haven’t seen any groups / events etc for Fantasy House events here. I assume that’s because it’s not affiliated with SLS. Has anyone been? Could you speak to the average age of the guests ?

Also curious about Crucibles EDM night. Realize that is not really a lifestyle event — just curious is anyone could share their experience?

Thanks D & V

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We definitely recommend Crucible. While it isn't lifestyle centric, there are a lot of swingers there and two rooms available. Also you can be as nude as you like there which can be fun. Their EDM night brings in a large younger crowd who are there for the EDM music and atmosphere.

Crofton MD US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We like the Fantasy House parties. It would be nice to have a group here for them.

Username hidden
(1 post)
I haven’t seen any groups / events etc for Fantasy House events here. I assume that’s because it’s not affiliated with SLS. Has anyone been? Could you speak to the average age of the guests ?

Also curious about Crucibles EDM night. Realize that is not really a lifestyle event — just curious is anyone could share their experience?

Thanks D & V

Hyattsville MD US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: FantasyHouseandCrucible