Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Superbowl Party at EYZ WIDE SHUT
TOPIC: Superbowl Party at EYZ WIDE SHUT
Created by: Eyz_Wide_Shut
Original Starting post for this thread:
Superbowl Party at EYZ WIDE SHUT.....Tonight we have our FREE BUFFET for all to enjoy!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sailfish69, Thank you for the only one who replied to my post. Still up in the air about attending. By reading the current attendee list it looks like a lot of couples arent interested in single men. But If I do end up going I hope to run into you & say hello. Take care.....Smitty

Tarpon Spgs FL US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
#Smittyboy Dude go for it especially if you have gone to events previously. No reason to be shy ? But necessary to be cool easy going and respectful as nobody likes an asshole.

I will buy you a beer if I end up attending. Cheers and go pats go !

Holiday FL US
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a single male & a fairly new transplant to Florida I have yet to visit EYZ WIDE SHUT. However this particular event just so happens to be on my birthday. So I was thinking maybe it was a good time for me to finally check the place out. Also being from New England my Patriots are once again in this years Super Bowl. I know. You hate that. lol But again being a single guy I really have to wonder how I will be accepted there if I show up alone.. I've attended many swinger clubs, events & house parties over the years but never once attended without bringing a female or two along with me. Just looking for honest opinions on this issue. Thanks

Tarpon Spgs FL US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Superbowl Party at EYZ WIDE SHUT.....Tonight we have our FREE BUFFET for all to enjoy!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Tampa FL US
Username hidden
(176 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Superbowl Party at EYZ WIDE SHUT