Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida SLS Social Gathering intro
TOPIC: SLS Social Gathering intro
Created by: realcouple4two
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are attending an SLS get together locally in a few days. Even though longtime member, will be our first "event'". Would appreciate any prep info ahead of time-- tips, warnings, experiences, etc. I have glanced at posted attendee list- looks like majority are traveling an hour, up to days unless they are here on vaca. I am guessing some potential attendees may not "add" so they can be more anonymous at Bar?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Re:…social etiquette to have the SLS cards… It is a tool in lieu of giving out your cell, home or work numbers. If gainfully employed, you could exchange business cards or if Victorian, calling cards. Or you can write your contact information on cocktail napkins or exposed flesh.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Linday, so is it social etiquette to have the SLS cards to pass out when meeting? I have never seen this used before.

New Bern NC US
Username hidden
(59 posts)
WOW!! Info that would have been nice a while ago. Now I have work to do this afternoon... Thank you.. Had no idea.

Sebastian FL US
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Since it is a public venue, unlike a restricted entry club, probably you have already: 1. Updated your profile. 2. Discussed a game plan. 3. Reached out to attendees who interest you before you go. 4. Invested in a burner phone if family members have your lost phones’ app and are unaware of your unusual hobby or you are reticent to give your real phone numbers. 5. Printed SLS meeting cards from Tools> Meeting Cards 6. Planned to Uber or park a few blocks away. 7. Apprehended the hosts may be a little tardy arriving.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
We are attending an SLS get together locally in a few days. Even though longtime member, will be our first "event'". Would appreciate any prep info ahead of time-- tips, warnings, experiences, etc. I have glanced at posted attendee list- looks like majority are traveling an hour, up to days unless they are here on vaca. I am guessing some potential attendees may not "add" so they can be more anonymous at Bar?

Sebastian FL US
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: SLS Social Gathering intro